Terms and Conditions
- An electric bike (further referred to as E-bike) in L.F. Cyprus E-bike Rental service may only be hired by a person over the age of 18 who is fully legal and competent. In other cases, the contract has to be concluded by a legal representative. The legal representative is also responsible for the implementation of the contract, as well as these rules by the person represented.
- The Lessor reserves the right not to enter into a contract with a person where there is reasonable concern that the use of electric bikes may cause harm to them or third parties. These are mainly people under the influence of intoxicating or addictive substances.
- Hiring of electric bikes is only possible after submission of at least one of the following documents:
a) valid identity card
b) valid passport
c) valid driver's license
d) valid credit card
- Lessor is committed to treat the data thus obtained as strictly confidential and not to disclose it to third parties.
- Rent is payable immediately after signing the rental contract.
Hirer is obliged to verify the technical condition of the rented object before the payment.
- After signing the contract, the Hirer assumes full responsibility for the rented object until returning the object to the Lessor.
- Hirer assumes responsibility for all electric bikes mentioned in the rental contract endorsed by his signature.
- Driving on the hired electric bicycle from Cyprus E-bike is at your own risk and the Lessor shall have no liability for damages caused by the Hirer through the hired object on his own property or on other items, movable or immovable, other persons or on the Hirer’s own health for the duration of the rental.
- Forwarding of the electric bicycle and hiring to a person who is not mentioned in the contract is prohibited.
- The electric bike may be used only for non-commercial purposes.
- Overloading the maximum load capacity of the E-bike is forbidden.
- It is forbidden to make any intervention to the electric motor, controller, battery or brake control installation. In case of any manipulation described here, the hirer is obliged to report this to the Lessor, as well as to reimburse any damages incurred.
- It is prohibited to use any other type of charger for charging electric bicycles than which are provided by Cyprus E-bike Rental. The Lessor is not liable for any damages caused by the use of other unapproved products.
- The Hirer is committed to use cycle paths where possible.
- The Hirer is obliged to observe the traffic rules and especially the ban on driving on sidewalks and in areas with no entry for bicycles such as coastal promenades.
- It is not appropriate to leave the electric bicycle parked in direct sunlight or exposed to rain. The natural weathering conditions could cause damage to the electric bike.
- The Hirer is obliged to secure the bike sufficiently to avoid damage or theft.
- The Hirer is obliged to check the technical condition before each use of the E-bike.
- In case of damage or loss, or theft, the hirer is obliged to report this fact immediately to the Lessor.
- In case of exceeding the agreed rental period, the hirer is obliged to pay the outstanding rent.
- In case of loss or theft of the rented object, the tenant pays the full price.
- The hirer agrees to pay all costs associated with the repair of the object within ten days of receiving the invoice and call for payment.
- The General Terms and Conditions and the Pricelist for E-bike rental are an inherent part of the rental contract and with his signature on it, the Hirer undertakes to fulfil it in its entirety.
|Catergory 1||Category 2|
|3 hours||- € 10||- Not possible|
|4 hours||- € 13||- Not possible|
|5 hours||- € 15||- Not possible|
|6 hours||- € 17||- Not possible|
|7 hours||- € 19||- Not possible|
|8 hours||- € 20 (max per day)||- € 30 (max per day)|
|1 day||- € 20||- € 30|
|4-6 days||- € 18 per day||- € 25 per day|
|7-14 days||- € 16 per day||- € 22 per day|
|15+ days||- € 14 per day||- € 21 per day|
|all prices include VAT|
IMPORTANT: The minimum rental period is 3 hours.
If a potential customer decides to buy an electric bike within 14 days from renting in the rental service, THE RENT paid (max. Value of € 100.00) will be deducted from the purchase price.